If a walk-in cooler is used at your business, it is essential that you keep the unit well-maintained. Not only is the product on the line, so is the entire freezer. It’s far easier to maintain the unit than to repair it, and it’s less expensive. Keep the 5 tips below in mind to keep your cooler in great condition.
1. Keep the Freezer Clean: You don’t want to violate any health standards nor do you want to have a dirty facility. Keep the freezer clean at all times to reduce worries and to ensure that spills and other issues do not cause the need for a repair or a breakdown.
2. Call for Repair: Sometimes, mishaps occur beyond our control. In such an instance, call a professional for walk-in cooler repair florida at once. Delay the repair and it only makes matters worse.
3. Clean the Evaporator Fan Coils: The evaporator fan coils must be regularly cleaned to keep water from freezing and gunk from forming over the fan, which may lead to breakdown of the unit. It’s easy to clean the coils and only takes a short amount of time.
4. Inspect the Unit: Keep an eye on your walk in cooler and take heed if you notice any damage or anything that looks worn out. Being proactive is the best solution to costly breakdowns and repairs.
5. Monitor Temperature: Monitor the temperature inside the walk in cooler and make sure that is working properly at all times. If you notice the temperature warming in the freezer or a test reveals that it is, call a professional at once.
There are many ways to prolong the lifetime of your walk in cooler. The tips above are among the many. If you’re ready to get more out of your walk-in cooler, make sure this information is used to maintain your machine.